1. Work with a Team Greene Property Manager to find your perfect place to live.
2. Complete and application on our website. All those 18 years and older living in the property must complete an application and screening. A $75 Non-refundable fee per application must be included. These fees are non-refundable. Our application process can take 3-5 business days.
3. You must have proof of income. Your income must equal at least 3 times the monthly rent amount. Examples of income verification include, but are not limited to: 3 consecutive paystubs, 3 months of payroll reports from employer, current proof of government income, proof of retirement, liquid assets (bank accounts, stocks), spousal support, legal verifiable income.
4. Credit must be least a 600 credit score and no late payments in the last three months. Provide 3 years of rental history with contact numbers. Criminal history will be assessed on an individual basis. We base our decision on a concern for the safety of other residents and staff. Any conviction for the manufacturing and distribution of illegal drugs will result in application denial.
5. You must be willing to start the lease within 30 days of applying. We will only process completed applications. Our application process generally takes three business days from the day you provide us a complete application and all required documents. We make no guarantee as to the time it will take to process your application. This varies based on the responsiveness of your landlords and employers and other business demands.
6. Be honest and truthful in your application and answer all questions. Falsification of facts or withholding information is cause for denial and or eviction later.
7. We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to applying.
8. If approved, GPM will need a minimum of 2 days to prepare the property prior to move in.
9. Pets—Check to confirm pets are considered in the rental. You must submit a pet application. No pet will be considered without a pet application. Any guide dog or other assistance animal will be permitted upon verification. Be prepared to verify vaccination records and pets current weight. If a pet is approved it is understood that the tenant will carry insurance to cover the animal.
10. Students/applicants who do not currently have income must provide a guarantor. The guarantor must complete an application and provide all verifications necessary to qualify. The guarantor must live in the USA and must assume financial responsibility of the lease, including property damage. All roommates must have a guarantor or all qualify without guarantors.
11. We must have a state issued photo ID for each applicant. Such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID for each applicant and co-applicant.
12. First qualified applicant to sign and pay $500 to hold the property, will be the first to rent. We will only hold properties with a $500 non-refundable deposit . This will be applied to your 1st months rent at the time of move in.